Your Pre-Match Assessment
You will need to go through the COVID-19 checklist prior to attending any football activity :
Each participant should self-screen prior to arrival at training to ensure they do not have any of the following symptoms (confirmed by a parent for those under age 18), as these are potential indicators of Covid-19 infection:
- A high temperature (above 37.8o C)
- A new continuous cough. Shortness of breath
- Loss of or change in normal sense of taste or smell
If your child has Covid-19 symptoms they must stay at home and follow Government advice.
Government Track & Trace QR Codes
- At some match locations you may see a QR code displayed.
- Please use the NHS's track and trace app and scan this code using the app.
If you feel unwell during a match or if you see someone displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- The person affected should leave the site immediately, avoiding contact with anyone else.
- Seek further advice from NHS 111 and/or arrange a coronavirus test.
- Advise your local club of the situation and keep them updated.
Attending a Match - Things to be aware of
- Please travel to the match in your "family bubble", try to avoid car shaing.
- You may be required to remain in your car and not be allowed to spectate. See the current restrictions here
- If you arrive early on site, remain in your car with your children.
- Ensure your phone remains on and your team Manager has your contact details.
- Other venues away from Moss Farm have separate spectator restrictions. See the current restrictions here.
- Please consider bringing a mask and some hand sanitiser. Wearing of masks is not required, but feel free to use one if you want to or if you find yourself in an area that becomes temporarily crowded.
- Do not let your child congregate with their team mates in pre-match groups.
- Be aware that changing facilities will be closed. Limited toilet facilities will be available.
- Please follow any signs, keep left, cooperate with any venue volunteers instructions.
- Try to maintain social distancing at all times.
- When your match has finished please leave the site as quickly as possible. This is essential to manage the numbers at the venue and maintain a full match schedule.
- We understand the restrictions will be unpopular, please cooperate. We will relax them as soon as we can.
If you have further questions please ask your Team Manager, they should by now have attended a full League Covid-19 briefng via Zoom. The material from that briefing and other Covid-19 releated documents from the FA is available here
We will update this post as the situaton changes.