Your Pre-Match Assessment
Please do not attend a match either yourself or with anyone in your household if the answer to any one of these questions is "yes":
- Have you been contacted via Track and Trace?
- Have you got a high temperature (above 37.8c)?
- Have you got a continuous cough, or sore throat?
- Have you or anyone in your household been told to self isolate?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Any loss of, or change in normal sense of smell or taste?
- Do you feel generally unwell?
- Have you been in close contact with/living with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks ?
- Have you returned recently from one of the countries which requires you to self isolate?
Government Track & Trace QR Codes
- At some match locations you may see a QR code displayed.
- Please use the NHS's track and trace app and scan this code using the app.
You can find the app here: https://www.covid19.nhs.uk/
If you feel unwell during a match or if you see someone displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- The person affected should leave the site immediately, avoiding contact with anyone else.
- Seek further advice from NHS 111 and/or arrange a coronavirus test.
- Advise your local club of the situation and keep them updated.
Attending a Match - Things to be aware of
- Please travel to the match in your "family bubble", try to avoid car shaing.
- You may be required to remain in your car and not be allowed to spectate. See the current restrictions here.
- For the youngest children and others who want to use it, we will be operarting a drop-off / pick-up zone at the Moss Farm venue. A parent can escort their children to/from this zone to allow them to safely transition to and from the pitches under the supervision of coaches.
Child Drop Off/Pick Up Zone Location at Moss Farm:
- Older/experienced children can optionally make their own way to the playing pitch.
- If you arrive early on site, remain in your car with your children. 25 minutes before the match is due to start either: proceed to the drop off zone, or if you feel it is appropriate supervise your child crossing the road and let them proceed to the pitch on their own. Once your child has either made their way to the pitch or been picked up by a coach, you should then return to your car if spectators are not allowed at your venue / age group.
- Ensure your phone remains on and your team Manager has your contact details should you be required to attend pitchside.
- If you are using the pick-up area, come to that area 5 minutes before your match ends, or when you team Manager group texts/messages you to do so.
- See the current spectator restrictions here.
- Other venues away from Moss Farm have separate spectator restrictions. See the current restrictions here.
- Please being with you a mask and some hand sanitiser. Wearing of masks is not required, but feel free to use one if you want to or if you find yourself in an area that becomes temporarily crowded.
- Do not let your child congregate with their team mates in pre-match groups.
- Be aware that changing facilities will be closed. Limited toilet facilities will be available.
- Please follow any signs, keep left, cooperate with any venue volunteers instructions.
- Try to maintain social distancing at all times.
- When your match has finished please leave the site as quickly as possible. This is essential to manage the numbers at the venue and maintain a full match schedule.
- We understand the restrictions will be unpopular, please cooperate. We will relax them as soon as we can.
We plan to introduce spectators (1 adult per child) at Moss Farm when we are allowed to by the facility owners
If you have further questions please ask your Team Manager, they should by now have attended a full League Covid-19 briefng via Zoom. The material from that briefing and other Covid-19 releated documents from the FA is available here
We will update this post as the situaton changes.